Enjoy this tasty, nutrient-rich snack for breakfast, dessert or in-between!
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Cacao or Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2-5 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- Handful of goji berries (optional)
- Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. Sweeten to taste with maple syrup at this time.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency).Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola or coconut whipped cream.