Benefits and Tips for Using Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV):
- ACV, when taken regularly, will improve digestion and mineral absorption, which plays a major role in reducing acid reflux.
- Drinking ACV supplies the LES valve with the acidity it needs to regain proper functioning.
- Drink ACV with a straw because it is high in acidic nature damages the enamel. Don’t forget to swish your mouth with water after drinking it.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages and mint tea, they weaken the LES muscle.
- Avoid Foods like tomatoes, citrus, peppers, etc which irritates the esophagus.
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Enjoy beverages away from meals.